Tuesday, June 5, 2007

And the Landlord of the year award goes to...


We have a great landlord. He as been very kind to us ever since we've moved in. Because we were foreigners, he gave us an expanded cable package at no extra charge for us so we could watch something we could understand. Every time we have something in our apartment that needs to be fixed, he comes in person to make sure it gets done right. The last two times he has come, he has brought me food from his wife. It usually consists of a variety of things, (nothing that I'm familiar with) but it all tastes good. I think it's tofu and eggs with cut up veggies. If you dip it in the sauce, it's not half bad. The last time he came, he also brought me a HUGE pack of toilet paper. Now that's what I'm talkin about!!

1 comment:

Aunt Nat said...

I'm not going to lie. . .that looks sick! nat